The F65 has a powerful 3.75 Cont. Duty HP motor which delivers challenging speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 15-Percent. The large 20″ x 60″ running surface is perfect for any of the 10 available programs. The 6.5″ LCD screen is backlit for easy reading in any light. When not in use the deck safely locks into place, 100-Percent secured. Other safety features include a large stop switch with a tether cord, low profile running hood, and a starting speed of 0.5 mph. Additional features include cooling fans, speed and incline controls on the handlebars, and built in speakers so you can hook up your MP3 player, Ipod, etc
- Folding Deck: The design features a patented all gear rack and pinion system with a Safety Lock Deck that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F80 also comes with an Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, which allows you to release the deck, step back, and the deck will unfold itself silently while you watch.
- Convenient Controls: A streamlined control console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience.
- Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to handle repeated use by users of all weights and heights.
- SOLE LCD Display: A vibrant blue screen with large, clean readouts provide users with helpful information, including heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and other useful bits of information.
- Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Features include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life.
- Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, including two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth, static-free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Measures 35 by 57 by 83 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 35 by 83 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 20 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 253-pound weight
- 350-pound weight limit
- 2.5-inch rollers
Controls & Features
- 3.25 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible sound system
- 7.5-inch LCD workout display
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame and motor: 10 years
- Deck and Other Components: Three years
- Labor: One year
- On time product delivery.
- Same day at dhaka city. next day out of dhaka city.
- Same product as described in our website.
- Customer service is top priority.
- 100% Satisfaction.